Make finances easy by creating professional invoices that can be sent out directly to your clients using the invoice plugin. This is an invaluable and convenient tool when generating invoices that can pull information directly from your projects.
ProWorkflow's invoice plugin allows you to easily create invoices based on time tracked, or use simple line items or quoted amounts.
With the invoice plugin you can:
- Easily create invoices based on Quoted prices, hourly rates, or standard line items.
- Include project expenses.
- Create invoices from current Quotes.
- Add regular charges to your “Fixed Cost Items” library and “Hourly Rates” library and use them in any Invoice.
- Send your Invoices to your client as an HTML email with the sent date recorded in ProWorkflow.
- Set up Invoice templates for different companies.
- Manage negative line items and discounts.
- Export your Invoices to Excel or PDF for archiving or analysis.
- Produce reports. An excellent format for sending statements to clients.
- Integrate with leading accounting solutions such as Xero, Quickbooks, MYOB and KashFlow.
To get started, you will need an active ProWorkflow account and make sure you have the Invoice plugin enabled. Contact us if you would like to add the Invoice plugin to your account.