Quotes are essential to a business to get an idea of how much you will charge a customer for the work, goods, and/or service that your business provides.
Scouting out an initial quote is important for a business to ensure that the customer is willing to pay for the service or good you provide, and whether this will provide value to your own business. This acts as a good indication of the revenue that will come into your business, and can provide insight when comparing it to the actual invoiced value.
The quote plugin makes it easy to create, update, and send Quotes. With an intuitive and easy method to create a quote, you can quickly respond to any business opportunity and keep your business growing.
With the Quotes plugin you can:
- Easily create quotes based on quoted prices, hourly rates, or standard line items
- Add regular charges to your "Fixed Cost Items" library and "Hourly Rates" library and use them in any quote
- Send your quotes to your client as an HTML email with the sent date recorded in ProWorkflow
- Set up Quote templates for different needs
- Create Project based on Quote
- Manage negative line items and discounts
- Export your quotes to Excel or PDF for archiving or analysis
- Produce reports that can be an excellent format for sending statements to clients.
To get started, you will need an active ProWorkflow account and make sure that you have the Quote plugin enabled. Contact us if you would like the Quote plugin to your account.
Please note that the Quote plugin is not available for the Solo Plan.