Project Templates are best used for common types of Project, they can be used in combination with Task Templates to set up a Project in just a few minutes.
You can also create templates that contain custom Project Settings or define a setup for a particular client.
The Project Template main purposes are:
- It can be used to speed up the creation of a new Project by allowing internal staff to use a template rather than creating a project from scratch.
- It can also be used by internal or external clients when they submit a Project Request. Also, Project Templates are defined per Team.
To add a Project Template, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings tab
- Click Project Templates from left navigation.
- Click 'Add New Template' button.
- Enter the details.
- Click 'Finish Now' or 'Done'.
On each template, you can click on the Project Template name to view the setup and what it looks like. If you wish to make other changes, just click on 'Edit' or 'Delete' icon.
You can create Project Templates and include your own custom form inside the Project Template. This custom from will be created on HTML form code format.