Having a number of interns coming through, or a few team members that you want to have the same access to? It may pay off to set up a new custom role that will allow you to easily assign these permissions to them without having to create customized roles for each new team member coming in.
To create a new Custom role, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Settings tab > Users & Permissions page
- Select a contact that you wish to apply this new role to
- Click on the '+Add' button to create a new role
- Give this new role a name
- Click on Edit Role
- Add the permissions to the role
- Click 'Save' to apply these changes
Once this role is created, you can then easily apply these permissions to a number of users with login access.