Adding a project task is the next step after you create a Project. Once this is project task is created, you will then be able to track time against the created task.
You can add a Project task by following the below steps:
- Click on the 'Projects' tab in the upper navigation
- Click on the project you wish to add a Project Task to
- Click Add/Edit Tasks
- A window should appear where you can choose to add a task depending on your preference. To add blank tasks, scroll to the bottom and click on 'Click to Add a Task/s'. You can click on this multiple times to add more tasks.
- Go through and enter the task details you wish to add, such as Task Name; Start Date; Task type; Staff Assigned etc. You can also expand the task by hovering over the task and clicking on the right hand side triangle.
- Once complete, click Done to save your changes.