There are two options to synchronise ProWorkflow calendar into your calendar platform such as MS Outlook, Google or Apple calendar:
a) You can subscribe to Events and General Tasks via Calendar Page
- After clicking Subscribe, you’ll see two subscription options; “Events” or “General Tasks”.
- Set ‘Events’ and/or ‘General Tasks’ to Subscribed, like below. Then copy the URL and paste it into your chosen calendar application.
b) Subscribe to assigned Project Tasks via Project Details page in Projects Page
1) Go to 'Projects Page' and select a project
2) In Project Details Page, click 'Calendar' icon to subscribe
3) Click the URL link to connect to your calendar or copy the URL link and add this iCal into your calendar application.
4) Here's an example of MS Outlook calendar subscribed to a project:
You can see the project start date and due and the tasks assigned under your name.